The candidates seeking admission against the reserved Afghan National Seats, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges shall submit their applications to Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC), Government of Pakistan, Islamabad through the embassy of Pakistan in their own country or through Afghan Embassy in Pakistan.
The candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- The applicant and his/her father hold a valid Afghan nationality at the time of admission.
- The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary School or equivalent examination from foreign education system with three science subjects with minimum 60% marks as certified by Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad.
- The applicant must have appeared in the provincial entrance test or passed SAT-II with minimum 550 marks in each of the three science subjects as per criteria laid down by IBCC for pre-medical group.
- The applicant is required to present a valid Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOFEL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a score of 500 or 5.5 respectively only if the medium of instruction of study 06 years prior to application for admission/entry test is not English.
- An alternate to TOEFL and IELTS is a certification by National University of Modern Languages (NUML) Islamabad after a one year English Language Course.
- The applicant shall fulfill all other criteria laid down for admission in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical/Dental Colleges.
All applications along with the attested photocopies of the relevant documents of the candidate must reach the Chairman Joint Admission Committee Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa through Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC), Government of Pakistan, Islamabad at least 15 days before start of classes. The merit of the candidate will be determined according to the criteria of PM&DC. Admission will be given on the merit cum choice basis.